Doctor Who Beadwork Jewelry Pattern Kits
(all patterns have been made and tested to insure that when followed they come out exactly as pictured)
All patterns will require:
- beading needles
- toggle clasp
Some patterns will need additional items to complete, such as the Tardis Blue Envelope Necklace which requires no toggle clasp, but does require chain & jump rings in order to add the finished beadwork to a necklace.
Doctor Who 11th Doctor Tardis Blue Envelope Necklace (odd-count peyote stitched) Inspired by the Matt Smith episode, “The Impossible Astronaut”.
Coming soon – those that purchase this pattern will have exclusive access to an online tutorial on how to finish off the non-pattern parts of the necklace piece. This includes:
- stitching the edges to create the envelope
- creating the number “1” on the envelope flap
- attaching a necklace chain
Please order pattern here through our Etsy shop, T is 4 Tardis.
All patterns include –
- Completed pattern image.
- Bead Chart showing 11/0 Delica DB color codes and number of beads in each color needed for this project.
- Bead Grid with beads marked with a symbol matching on the bead chart.
- Step-by-step word chart for those who prefer using it instead of the bead grid.
- And more.
These patterns are not for resale, duplication or sharing. You are welcome to sell the item you create with it. We would love to see a picture of your work to share with our customers and fans on our website, Twitter and Facebook pages.